Opening 3.3.5a x5 - 06/05/20
After several years of work on the new Wrath of The Lich King core and several months of beta testing, we are ready to change state the core to the release version and launch the game realm.
During these 3 years of active development, the population of the game world has been completely redesigned with a maximum bias towards Blizzlike: all quests, raids and dungeons.
Based on the new core, new technologies for the distribution of mathematical calculations were applied, which ensures an increase in the performance of the game core and a decrease the delay in the game. The possible limits of online have increased from 3,500 to 10,000 simultaneous players in the game world.
Current status: OBT
You can connect to the test realm now, for this you need to register in http://lich.arguswow.com/, download the game client Wrath of The Lich King and set it in the config
set realmlist login.arguswow.com
- Opening date: June 5, 2020 at 15:00 GMT.
- Rates: x5 for experience, for drop x2
- Separate development team
- A large-scale advertising company will be held
- Game World Type PvE
- The gradual discovery of content, all content will be introduced into the game in about a year.
- Expected Online 3000+
- When opening, there will only be things that do not affect the balance in the game
- As content opens, new items will be added.
- For each achievement "First on the server", the player will receive 500 tokens
- The first one who reaches the 80th level will receive 5000 tokens, the second - 2500, the third - 1000
- For FK in raids of 25 heroic mode, raid groups will receive: 1st place 100k tokens, 2nd place 50k tokens, 3rd place 25k tokens (details and conditions will be separate)
- Characters who, after 7 days after starting the server (06/12/20) will have a game time of 3 days or more, will receive 200 tokens, but they must be at level 80.
- from the start, the following dungeons will be available: Azjol-Nerub, Amethyst Fortress, Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom, Uthgarde Peak, Gundrak, Drak'Tharon Fortress, Fortress, Utgarde, Nexus, Oculus, Cleansing Stratholme, Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning, and so same raids Crypt of Archavon (1 boss), Obsidian Sanctuary, Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity.
- The 5th season of the arena will be launched on September 1, 2020, the entire arena rating and tim arena will be reset
- The 6th season of the arena will be launched on December 1, 2020, the Ulduar raid will be opened
- On March 1, 2021, the 7th season of the arena will be launched, the dungeons will be opened. Trial of the Champion and raids. Crypt of Archavon (Bosses added), Trial of the Crusader, Den of Onyxia
- On June 1, 2021, the 8th season of the arena will be launched, the dungeons of the Halls of Reflection, the Forge of Souls, the Pit of Saron and the raid Icecrown Citadel will be opened
- The next arena season will be launched on September 1st, 2021, the Ruby Sanctuary raid will be opened